The Sprocket Wheel Industrial Lamp v3.0Ask a Question
Double up your Industrial decor quotient with this essential artpiece.
Designed and Made in India, The Sprocket wheel lamp is a modern distillation of chain-driven bicycles invented by a British bicycle designer, H. J. Lawson in 1879.
This product is a Press favorite :
Limited to 188pcs, this unobtrusive lamp appears like a creative desk object by day and an art piece by the night. This industrial interior inspired lamp comes with flexible functionality and a sturdy persona with a strapping combination of Sprockets, gears, and chains. It is surely an informed choice if you are looking out for an industrial lamp with a specialized design which you can leverage for practical purposes like reading, studying or working. Sprocket Wheel lamp is a throwback to good old days of cycling, and a souvenir gift to avid cyclists.
The lamp is made up of a strapping combination of cast iron, mango wood, cold rolled iron sheet as the protective shade, giving its components the brawny power which boasts of long-term commitment, with you.
Known for its fashionable and unspoken beauty, The Industrial Sprocket wheel lamp is characterized by a very trendy design making it suitable for living rooms and offices as a fine piece of art.
- Materials: Mix of CR Iron sheet, Cast Iron and Mango wood.
- Limited Edition: 188pcs
- Movement: Brass movement to allow arm movement.
- Color: Black Matte
- Style: Chic Industrial
- Holder Type: E-27
- Recommended voltage: 110 - 220v
- Wire Length: 50 inches with on/off switch
- Bulb Included: Yes - 1pc LED bulb
- Net Product Weight: 3.250 kgs
- Length: 15 inches, Height: 23 inches, Base Diameter: 7 inches
- Shade diameter - 5 inches
- Quantity: 1 Piece lamp with bulb
- Ships from New Delhi, India in 2 days.
- Packaged weight: 43kgs
Successfully added to your cart!