Location: Moradabad, UP, India
- Product Management
- Quality assurance
- Position requires an understanding of a product quality assurances, methods, and procedures.
- 0-2 years
- Responsible for manufacturing functions ( Incoming, In process, Final dispatch, Supplier and customer quality)
- Proficiency in assessing the process and developed in compliance with pre-set technical specifications; detecting defects/faults and initiating corrective actions
- Skilled in successfully managing key projects; ensuring smooth execution of projects well within the given time & parameters.
- Expertise in handling process improvements, related activities involving resource planning, in-process inspection & co-ordination with internal departments, with clear focus on bottom line improvement
- Responsible for procuring certifications post or in-line product manufacturing. Eg: CE/UL/BIS
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and predict technical complications.
Please fill in your details to apply: