To be part of the team, we are looking for a PR Intern (F) directly reporting to the Founder, The Black Steel. The primary function will be to partner with the Media to drive press release planning, analysis, and overall decision support. This role requires a candidate with strong communication skills and the ability to synthesize data.
Location: New Delhi, India
- Prepare the first draft of the press releases/notes
- Liaise with marketing professionals to ensure consistency in promoting corporate image
- Contributing to PR plans.
- Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organizations, often via telephone and email.
- Collating and analyzing media coverage.
- Developing and maintaining media relations and media contact lists.
- Thorough follow-ups with the media to generate maximum amount of coverage.
- Coordinating and inviting the media to various events.
- Attending events, screenings, and conferences.
- Be aware of industry dynamics such as all competitor and peer activities.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Should be proactive.
- Ability to work independently and predict technical complications.
- Degree or Diploma in PR/Advertising/Mass Communication/Corporate Communication from a reputed institute.
Please fill in your details to apply: