Reclaimed Wood Penny Farthing Industrial Study TableAsk a Question
This piece is a Press Favorite and we hope you like it just as much. Sustainable and Responsible Luxury! March 13, 2016 - The Week Magazine India.
The English sure had a swanky style. The penny farthing cycle was an early British invention, and quite classy too, by the look of it. Bicycles might have evolved, but we still are fascinated by this style of the 1880s design. This is the inspiration behind this aesthetic study table that we bring to you.
Made of solid iron and recycled wood, this is one alluring addition to your study. The unique and charming design is sure to draw compliments and exclaims of delight, and the sturdy design is perfect for usage as an educational piece of furniture. Reclaimed wood is used in original condition and no two tables are identical.
The most outstanding feature of the vintage wheel study table is the clean frame and uncluttered design. Add the streamlined appearance table to your fine taste - available in reclaimed wood.
- Material: Reclaimed wood and iron frame
- Length: 47.24 Inches(120 cms), Breadth - 15.74 Inches (40 cms), Height - 29.92 inches (76 cms)
- Style: Mid-Century Vintage
- Color: Wheels and frame are painted in greyish black
- Warranty: 1 month warranty on manufacturing defects
- Ships in 10-15 business days
- Note: No two tables are same. Reclaimed wood table top will vary.
Successfully added to your cart!