Let the class of gold wash over your abode, as industrial décor comes around in a ravishing and revamped version, bathing your interiors in a subtle glow that boasts of class unlimited. As the black of the midnight fuses with the gold of sun, we just made your wildest and most implausible fantasy come true. Adorning your walls, this will give your living room the much needed industrial interior oriented twist, that will make you go wow!
The matte shade with golden interiors is high on ethereal qualities, as the pipe comes with a vintage antiquity that suits your style perfectly. Combined with the sturdiness of iron, this is a lightweight industrial furnishing marvel, that transforms the look of your living room, with its presence. Give class, just the right escalation, with this industrial lamp, from The Black Steel.
- Bulb: Not Included
- Lighting part in the image: Filament 40w Bulb T45
- Shade Finish: Matte Sand Top Cover with Golden Interior
- Pipe Finish - Antique, Base Finish - Black Matte
- Diameter of the shade - 9 inches, Shade Height - 3 inches
- Total Height Wall Lamp - 8 inches
- Voltage - 110v-220v, 40w bulb
- Powered by electricity
- Style - Geometric Conical
- Color - Black
- Number of Lights - 1
- Power & Plug Description - Corded-electric
- Holder Type - E27
- On/Off Switch - No
- Warranty - 1 month warranty on manufacturing defects.
- Ships from New Delhi, India in 0-3 days
- Country of origin: India
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I use a LED 9w bulb in this?
Hello. Thank you for posting your query. Yes, you can use 9W LED bulbs made for E27 screw based holders. You have an option of selecting this variant on our website too (at checkout page).
Can a regular bulb be used?
Yes. There are a lot of variants for you to choose from. Regular E27 Screw type 20/40W, LED, Filament bulbs. Should you have any other query please let us know. Thanks
I urgently require telephonic consultation, to place my order today I move into my new flat on 15th July.
Hello, could you please provide your contact number to reach you? Thanks